Monday, March 17, 2008

Rot In Hell, Hit & Run Asshole.

ARGHO$(URQ)@(#*$)(@#*$!!1)@(#*!)(@*#!@(!!!!!

ANGRYYYYYYYY BANGRYYYYY STOMP EAT FURRY CREATURES SMASH SET THINGS ON FIRE BREAK THINGS KILL CUTE LIVING THINGS!!!!

Some asshole hit my car. AND THE BALL-LESS SON OF A BITCH RAN AWAY.

I wasn't even IN the fucking car or anywhere NEAR it so there's no way in heaven or hell or even with David Copperfield's magic could I have caused it.

It was freaking PARKED in front of a house.

With ample road space next to it.

So ample that even a TANK could pass through without a scratch.

But NO.

Some fucking asshole shit-eating lowlife protoplasm decided to just happily crash INTO my car.

In the middle of the fucking night.

For no fucking reason at all.

HIT MY fucking relatively new CAR.

AND DROVE OFF.

And all because of YOU I now have to fucking go through the hassle of getting it repaired, PAYING FOR IT and going car-less.

I AM PAYING FOR YOUR FUCK UPS.

WHAT THE FUCK!@_#)$*)!@(#$*)!@(#$*!@)#(*$ !@()#*$

AND IT WAS A FREAKING BRIGHT ORANGE CAR.

BRIGHT ORANGE. NOT BLACK LIKE THE NIGHT. BUT FREAKING ORANGE LIKE THE FRUIT.

WHAT. WAS. YOUR. FUCKING. EXCUSE?

DRUNK? BLIND? YOUR PUNY LITTLE UNEVOLVED PREHISTORIC SENSES WERE ATTRACTED TO BRIGHT THINGS AND CREATED AN UNCONTROLLABLE URGE TO CRASH IT? IQ OF A MOTH? NO LICENSE? WHAT?

I fucking HATE your existence and I will NOT rest until I fucking FIND you. And if I ever see your car (I have descriptions of your fucking car and number plate ASSHOLE) I will NOT hesitate to let go the airs in all your tyres, fucking SMASH YOUR WINDSCREEN IN WITH BRICKS, pour water in your freaking petrol tank, SET YOUR SEATS ON FIRE and READJUST YOUR FACE WITH A METAL BAT.

You have my word on it, bastard.

(and to all you bitches who thought that I will be the one causing accidents - GO FUCK YOURSELVES)

(and I hate all you fuckers who always say shit like "oh women are such bad drivers". Well GUESS WHAT? THIS FUCKING BRAINLESS IMBECILE WAS A MAN. AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE. IT'S ALMOST ALWAYS THE MEN WHO CAN'T BE FUCKING BOTHERED TO USE THE INDICATOR LIGHTS TO FUCKING SWITCH LANES AND SWITCH LANES WITHOUT LOOKING AS IF THEY OWN THE FUCKING ROAD. SO GO FUCK YOURSELVES UP THE ASS WITH A VACUUM CLEANER.)

(And in other news - Nuffnang party was fun eventhough it made me feel (and look) like a hundred years old. My sister's 2 years old hamster died last night, and we buried it in the garden - RIP. Happy monday)

(One more thing - DROP DEAD ALREADY YOU CHICKEN SHIT HIT AND RUN BASTARDCHILD)

27 comments:

  1. hHAAHAHAAHAHA omg fuckstress is back in town!!!!!11eleven

    that's right, shove the fucker's balls into his mouth and set his ass on fire.

    i still have no idea how you managed to get his car details though. fucking chickenshit must've cabut immediately.

    FA: Got other eye witnesses around mar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just molotov cocktail his car. Fucker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just let me know if u need a hand.. muahahahaahahaaa..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got a hit and run case, that fucker hit my driver's side door and vanished. It happen in 1 Utama, and I am in a legitimate parking space. Fucker reverse without looking at his back mirror. Someone saw that incident and left me a name card. I called and got the plate number, went all the way to PJ State Traffic Police HQ to make report. But no use la, didn't get any news from the police.

    BTW, next Monday, FA will be my Blog of the Week 3. Look out for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pity u la fireangel...... btw, in the middle of night, all colours are in black no matter how bright was yr car's colour ......... hehehehehe. u didn't know???? try goin out in the middle of the night again then.....

    as for party nite, am sure u didnt know that u spoke to me.

    as for simon - u cld actually find out who the car owner was by checking with yr insurance company. they'll have a way to do it by checking a database. yr insurance company wld then submit yr claim, police report & loss adjuster's report to the other car owner's insurance company.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm next time horrr.... Don't stare cock at the guy doing registration huhu.

    Chilling lodge report try and see can claim insurance or not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tell u what. since urs is orange in colour, the fella might thought it is an gigantic orange or some marsian or any kind spooking around.

    well you know it well, your neighbourhood really creep once in a while.

    bleargh. How much it cost u to repair the damage?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i jus followed da link frm su ann's blog n da 1st thing i c is dis.. swt... my condolences 4 both car n hamster...hope i c sumthin happier nxt time. ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  9. go make police report....atleast ur insurance cover....then track him down like a dog n burn him at the stake1

    ReplyDelete
  10. hm. maybe post his car details up for all to see and mock and deride and chastize and #%^@#$@ when we see him?

    then all bloggers would link to your link. and by the time we know it, he would be infamous (in a very bad way).

    ReplyDelete
  11. dead hamster = happy monday? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. A couple years back, I was really really pissed off about something, and wasn't driving very carefully. I banged a parked car.

    But my bad mood didn't stop me from going to the nearest mamak, borrowing pen and paper, and leaving my phone no. on the windscreen.

    Remember that about me, in case I ever ask you out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry...

    It was me...

    I wasnt able to Fuck you, so i fuck your car

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a flaming asshole. If you need any help delivering a brick to his face, let me know... I'll send my cousin over. (He's good with bricks.)

    Seriously though, is there a way to track that cock down through his registration no? JPJ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pay RM10 and go to JPJ for a number search. If you're sure about that car, then EMail me for more details

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you have his details. Report him to the police!!! Make him pay for the damage.

    I can feel for you. One month after I bought my Proton Satria [I bought it brand new], some b@st@rd jumped up and down on the roof and did $4000 worth of damage! I found it at 1AM after I got off the train after a grueling day at work. [Started 8AM]. So, I know how it is.

    Anyway, throw every legal thing at him you can to get him taken off the road and have him get made to pay for the repairs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How is yr day FA?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope u reserve some benefit of doubt......it may be a pity old person driving......one day karma will find its way back to u.....stop the language la

    ReplyDelete
  19. can i join u? i hate hit and run #*$&^*#&@$^ as well! especially those who hit an animal..and drive away as though nothing has happened! wtf!!!

    and wtf is up with this Tay guy? it may be a pity old person driving? first of all, what on earth is that pity old person's family thinking to let him/her drive out alone at night if s/he is so pitiful?

    second of all..with the pity old person excuse..does that mean that pity old person can hit a person and run away?

    i hope brain find it's way to that guy

    wuahahhha

    ReplyDelete
  20. tay - if it was an old person they should still stop and at least leave a note and stuff. Damaging another persons car doesn't give anyone the right to drive off without doing the right thing regardless of how young, old or whatever they are.
    [And as an old person, I feel I can say that].

    ReplyDelete
  21. you are having too much fun. stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey FA..i feel for u dear...wen a drunk mofo whacked my bright orange coloured myvi from behind at 6 freaking pm on a busy road...i felt the same..thank god he cudnt run away n managed to claim..

    may u find the asshole who whacked ur car...n show him some FA TLC...;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. adding orange juice into the petrol tank might cause explosion during the startup of the engine.
    you might want to consider that if u found the asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  24. how come the eye witness didnt do anything?

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey go fuck yrself!so many fuck on the page it makes my eyes go bonkers!n before u blame your 'fucking' government blame yrself u fucking bitch

    FA: Rot in hell asshole. Not only can't you read or write, apparently you can't even hold a simple coherent thought. Why don't you do mankind a teeny tiny favour by slitting your throat to end that pitiful insignificant little thing you call "your life", numbnuts.

    ReplyDelete

I disclaim all comments.