Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Negativity

I'm making a conscious effort to be cheerful, positive and smiley.

I only have 1 life to live. Why should I spend it being miserable and angry all the time? Doesn't sound like a good way to live at all does it?

Probably going to be a little fake or trying too hard for now. And it really takes a lot of conscious effort to catch myself whenever I'm wearing a frown or scowl, or when I'm automatically thinking about something bad. But reckon if I keep at it like practice it'll come naturally later - like all sports. :)

The only thing I can control is my thoughts, my emotions, my SELF. If I have no expectations from the universe, I can never be disappointed. If I have I lower my expectations of MYSELF I'll likely be less stress and a lot more happier.

I can't control the past. Can't control the future. The only thing I can do is control what I do or decide for NOW.

So why worry. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I disclaim all comments.